Here are some tips to help you relax and enjoy your festive season, by changing how you feel about and manage your thoughts of others, so you can change your behaviour.
- Leave the Past where it belongs, your version of it only exists in your head, not in anyone else’s. Focus on improving the Present instead.
- If you are going to imagine a future event or conversation, a “What if?”, make it how you’d LIKE it to be. Feel the difference.
- Know that people do change over time, and it’s OK if you no longer think the same. You can have different opinions and still like each other.
- No need to get into arguments, especially when alcohol is involved, just say, “Interesting point of view” (no sarcasm please).
- S/he who gets Angry loses. Angry drunks are the biggest losers.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.” Eleanor Roosevelt. Who are you giving your personal power away to, then blaming for your own unhappiness?
- Be aware that gifts are crucial to some, while others feel more loved when you spend time in conversations or make time to visit and give hugs. How do you most feel loved? What about your loved ones?
- Value yourself and your needs. Say ‘No’, and be prepared for the initial resistance
- If you want to others to treat you better, you’ll need to reset and maintain your boundaries. Treat yourself with respect and love first.
- Allow yourself and the children to play and have fun – create happy memories. They outlast presents and are far more valuable.
If you read any of these tips and thought, “That’d be great, BUT…”, then absolutely book yourself in with me, Sue Lester, and experience how quickly and easily you can start creating the loving relationships and harmonious home you desire.
It all starts with you, because you are the only person you can change. Your positive changes to how you feel and behave then have a ripple effect out across all areas of your life, including your health, career and finances.
Your life is NOW, not tomorrow, so do what you need to, and enjoy it now.
SPECIAL: Dreading Christmas because of THAT person? Or because you are simply exhausted?
Take control back, shed the anger and hurt you can be calm, relaxed and assertive as needed. Otherwise, those expensive holidays and gifts, quality family time and your valuable recharge time will just be wasted.
Book yourself in for the 90 minute Silly Season package including your gift choice of Problem Dissolving Questions on MP3 or my first book “The Face Within: How To Change Your Unconscious Blueprint”. Normally $405, your SPECIAL $275 (includes GST), that’s $130 savings! For sessions before 21 December 2019 only. Book your time on this link https://my.timetrade.com/book/3N65G .
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on my mobile 0428 128 679.